zVisuel planogram software - 2D light version
PlanogramBuilder Light is a simplified version of zVisuel planogramming software, working in two dimensions.
It is designed for manufacturers, brands and retailers who want to create planograms quickly and efficiently with a small investment.
This version has the same online architecture as the full version and provides all basic features to design and publish visual planograms in 2D.
Profitability and analysis tools are not included in PlanogramBuilder Light.
You will find a detailed comparison of PlanogramBuilder versions here.
Deployment and infrastructure
- Subscription-based web-connected application for Windows PC's
- Quick and simple setup and updates at no extra cost
- Unlimited number of users with various access rights
- Metric and imperial units
- German, English, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Portuguese (Brazil), Bulgarian and Russian
- Common cloud-based product database for all co-workers
- Collaborative features (project sharing, multi-user planogram templates)
- User guide, tutorials, email and phone support included with license
- User-friendly interactive Drag & drop operation
- Simple 2D planogramming from front view
- Adjustable fixtures (shelves, panels, slat walls, pegboard, etc.)
- Intelligent physical constraints such as snaps and collisions
- Products classified by category, brand, type, etc. with thumbnails
- Several time-saving features to align and space products on shelves
- Display of dimensions and flow direction
Viewing and Publishing
- Planogram reports in PDF, Excel and HTML
- Customizable product listings (choice of properties to list)
- Saving of presets for your favorite listing configurations
- Schematic view with various options for clear planogram presentations
- Page layout, color and font options for reports
- High resolution images output ready for printing up to poster size
- Built-in database editor to add and manage your products seamlessly
- Product classification, code, name, dimensions and custom properties
- Batch importing of products from spreadsheets and images
- Product and POS database local back-up and restore
- Planogram projects repository with title, date, user, etc.