zVisuel planogram software - 3D full version
PlanogramBuilder is designed for manufacturers, brands and retailers who want to create the best looking planograms quickly and efficiently.
3D planogramming provides many benefits such as interactive viewing and printing from any angle, automatic product duplication along shelf depth, simulation of complex fixtures and POS elements and many other features difficult to achieve in 2D.
This version also comes with standard analysis tools to optimize shelf value and assortments.
You will find a detailed comparison of PlanogramBuilder versions here.
Deployment and Infrastructure
- Subscription-based web-connected application for Windows PC's
- Quick and simple setup and updates at no extra cost
- Unlimited number of users with various access rights
- Metric and imperial units; German, English, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Portuguese, Bulgarian and Russian
- Common cloud-based product database for all co-workers
- Collaborative features (project sharing, multi-user templates)
- User guide, tutorials, email and phone support included with license
- User-friendly interactive Drag & drop operation
- Real-time 2D and 3D planogram creation and editing
- Representation of products, POS and objects of any shape
- Adjustable fixtures (shelves, panels, slat walls, pegboard, etc.)
- Sales room simulation with materials (floors, walls, ceilings)
- Intelligent physical constraints such as snaps and collisions
- Specific placement rules for POS, shelf strips, dividers, etc.
- Products classified by category, brand, type, etc. with thumbnails
- Several time-saving features to align and space products on shelves
- Display of dimensions and flow direction
- Planogram import from spreadsheets
- Assortment suggestion based on your sales figures
- Real-time display of value and margin for items on shelf
- Projection of turnover and margin based on sales statistics
- Calculation of linear, surface and volume of products on shelf
- Schematic view with various options for clear planogram presentations
Viewing and Publishing
- Planogram reports in MS Office and Web compatible formats
- Customizable product listings (choice of properties to list)
- Page layout, color and font options for reports
- High resolution images output ready for printing up to poster size
- 3D stereo viewing with anaglyph glasses
- Built-in database editor to add and manage your products seamlessly
- Product classification, code, name, dimensions and custom properties
- Batch importing of products from spreadsheets and images
- Product and POS database local back-up and restore
- Planogram projects repository with title, date, user, etc.