Video tutorial on this topic: 1: Installing PlanogramBuilder
1. Download the installer: click on the following link or paste the link in your web browser address field: https://planogrambuilder.zvisuel.com/downloads/PlanogramBuilderSetup.exe
2. Run the installer after it has been downloaded.
Note: the installer requires Administrator privileges, so if you are prompted to enter an administrator password, please ask your IT.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions until installation has completed.
This installation method is convenient for IT managers who must install PlanogramBuilder onto remote computers.
1. Download the installer and save it to your hard drive: click on the following link or paste the link in your web browser address field: https://planogrambuilder.zvisuel.com/downloads/PlanogramBuilderSetup.exe
2. Run the installer with the /S (case sensitive) argument. A typical call from your installation package/batch will be: PlanogramBuilderSetup.exe /S
3. Optionally, use the AccountID command line parameter for the installer. This lets you enter your account ID at installation, so the users won’t need to enter the account ID when they run PlanogramBuilder.
Example: PlanogramBuilderSetup.exe /AccountID=goodcompany_ihrpz437 /S
Note: The AccountID parameter name is case insensitive
4. Optionally, use the /Protocol=HTTP command line parameter. This lets you force PlanogramBuilder to use the HTTP protocol (instead of the more secure HTTPS).
Example: PlanogramBuilderSetup.exe /Protocol=HTTP /S
Note: The Protocol parameter name and value is case insensitive
Note that if the target session has no administrator rights, the main installer will have to escalate the privilege to admin before this call to avoid the dialog asking for admin credentials.