You can replace a product already in your
planogram by a product from the catalog. This lets you exchange
products in a slot quickly without having to delete the replaced
To replace a product:
- Select the Products task and make sure
the Edit Item Tool is active.
- Click and hold your mouse button on an
object in the catalog.
- Maintain your mouse button down + hold the
Alt keyboard key while dragging the item over the
product to replace in your planogram.
- Release the mouse button and the
product will replace the old product facings.
Drag the new product over the product to
The old product is replaced by the new
product with fitting facings.
When you replace a product, all parameters of
the replaced facing(s) are transferred to the new facings (product
behavior, facings gaps, …), except the number of facings which is
automatically computed as follows:
- The new product will have as many facings
deep, wide and high as can fit in the space used by the old product
- If the new product is larger than the old
facings block, it will still be placed if there is enough space
between the neighboring items.
- If there is not enough space between the
neighboring items to place at least one new facing, the replacement
Ex: if you replace a product by one
that has exact same dimensions, the same number of facings is
placed in the space.
PlanogramBuilder User Guide - © Copyright zVisuel,