In Products and shelf tools mode, you can select single or multiple objects to perform tasks on a group of objects in one operation.
1. Activate the Edit Item tool by choosing the Products task (or keyboard shortcut I, or in Edit menu or in Context menu > Edit).
2. Click on the desired item in the viewing area.
3. The selected item is tinted in blue.
There are 4 methods available:
2. Hold the keyboard Ctrl key down.
3. Select additional objects by clicking on each of them.
4. The selected objects become highlighted in blue and you can perform operations on the selected group, such as deleting, moving, copying, aligning and spacing the objects.
1. Click on an object in the viewing area.
2. Hold the shift key and click on a second object. Both items you clicked as well as all objects placed in-between become selected and highlighted in blue.
Note: This method works similar to selecting files in Windows Explorer in list or icon view: you can select across multiple rows and bays; on each row, items are selected from left to right and then to the next row.
Tip: You can edit the current selection set by doing another Shift+click. This redefines the range from the outermost object already selected to the latest item you clicked.
1. Press the mouse button somewhere in the 3D area where there is no product or shelf Tool.
2. Keep the mouse button pressed and drag your cursor to another point in the 3D area: you will see a blue rectangle on the screen.
3. Release the mouse button and all the items that are within or cross the blue rectangle become selected.
Rectangle selection Result
This method works only for products, not shelf tools:
Open the Edit menu or the context menu > Edit.
Click on the command named Select All products.
3. All products in your planogram are now selected.
Remove Items from a Selection
1. Activate the Edit Item Tool by choosing the Products task (or keyboard shortcut I, or in Edit menu or in Context menu > Edit).
2. Click on the item to deselect or draw a rectangle while holding the Ctrl key pressed.
3. Activate the Edit Item Tool by choosing the Products task (or keyboard shortcut I, or in Edit menu or in Context menu > Edit).
4. Click in an empty area in the viewing area.