You can copy bay(s) with your mouse.
This copies only the bay(s) without any products or accessory that
may be on the existing bay(s).
- Click on the Edit Bay tool (or
keyboard shortcut B, or in the Edit menu, or in
Context menu > Edit).
- Select the bay(s) to copy (see Select Bays).
- Hold the Ctrl keyboard key and
press and hold the mouse button with the pointer over the selected
bay(s) and move the mouse to the desired bay position.
- Release the mouse button at the position you
want the copies.
The way the bays are copied depends on the
state of the Free Bays (Bay
- With Free Bays Off: The bay(s)
is (are) placed at the closest position available next to another
bay or between two bays, pushing the other bays to make space.
- With Free Bays On: The bay(s)
is (are) placed at the selected position on the ground. If there
are one or more other bays at this position, they may overlap. For
details on positioning the copied bays, see Move Bays and Rotate Bays.
PlanogramBuilder User Guide - © Copyright zVisuel,