You can move room elements with the mouse in
any direction on a horizontal plane.
- Select the desired element(s). They
(It) become(s) highlighted and a move pointer is displayed.
- Press and hold the mouse button with
the pointer over the selected elements(s) and move the mouse to the
desired new position.
- Release the mouse button.
- With the Grid Off, elements are moved to 1
cm (or 0.5”) rounded position values.
- With the Grid On, elements are snapped to
the grid lines.
- To move elements(s) completely freely, you
can hold the space bar while moving, producing a
slower motion and preventing position rounding.
Example of moving a wall with grid
Note: You can also specify
precise values. See Enter Room Element
Enter Room Element Position
To position room elements precisely:
- Select the desired room
- Under Selected [element type],
change the Position Y, Z and/or × values. Each position axis
color is also shown in the viewing area axis tripod to help you see
to what direction it corresponds.
- The selected room element(s) is (are)
moved to the specified values.
PlanogramBuilder User Guide - © Copyright zVisuel,