You can display a grid helper on the floor plane. The grid can be used to position bays and room elements by snapping them on the grid lines and intersections.
1. Open the Display menu or the Context menu > Display.
2. Select the command named Show grid. (keyboard shortcut G)
3. The viewing area now displays a grid helper on the floor.
Note: The chosen mode (ON or OFF) is saved as a user preference and applies to all future sessions until you change it again.
1. click Settings on the upper toolbar:
2. Set the Grid Spacing value:
This parameter sets the distance between thin lines on the grid. Change the value as needed.
Note: By default, if the measurement unit is set to mm or cm, the grid shows thin lines every 10 cm and thicker lines every 100 cm. If your measurement unit is set to inch, the grid shows thin lines every 10” and thicker lines every 100”. (See .)