PlanogramBuilder boasts a rich set of features combined with an outstanding online architecture for strong security, simplified maintenance and worldwide user access.
The solution consists of two modules: the Online Database
and the Online Client
The Online Database is a centralized module holding all your products data and the list of accredited users, providing many advantages over local databases.
The Online Client is the application where each user can create, edit, view and output planogram projects. It offers many efficient features to help you achieve your visual merchandizing tasks.
The Client application also lets your company manage your online 3D Products Database and keep it up-to-date with tools to organize, add, edit or remove products.
Access and Security
- Worldwide access from any Web connected PC
- Sharing of planograms between all users worldwide
- Unlimited number of users and projects
- Secured access granted only to authorized users
- Different access rights for specific types of users
- User tracking statistics with dates/times of connection
- Database backups for restoration in case of breakdown
- Easy Drag & drop planogram creation and editing
- Products classified by category, brand, type, etc. with thumbnails
- Parametric bays with custom features, dimensions and materials
- Transparent shelves, slanted shelves and pegboard support
- Multiple undo's and selection, merging of projects
- Move, copy, align products and space evenly
- Representation of products, POS and objects of any shape
- Interactive real-time manipulation and editing in 3D space
- Physical constraints (product collisions, width and depth fitting)
- Specific placement rules for POS, shelf strips, dividers, etc.
- Possibility for all users to create additional generic products
- Pareto assortment analysis based on your sales figures
- Performance metrics such as profit margin, pricing and turnover
- Before / after comparison with planogram overlay on store photo
- Schematic view with color coding for quick analysis
Viewing and Publishing
- High quality detailed 3D visuals of products and shelving
- Interactive viewing from any angle and at any zoom level
- Products shown as boxes with text labels for quick identification
- 3D stereo viewing with anaglyph glasses
- Publication of HTML reports compatible with MS Word© and Excel©
- High resolution images output ready for printing up to poster size
Software Installation and Updates
- Compatible with any PC with Internet Explorer© or Firefox©
- Simple setup of client application as a Web Browser add-on
- Latest versions automatically available through online updates
- No server hardware or software to install on your premises
- Product database with brands, categories, EAN/SKU's, names, etc.
- Create, edit, organize and remove your products in the database
- Batch import your products from spreadsheets and images
- Common data repository avoiding multiple sources discrepancies
- Planogram projects repository with title, date, user, etc.
- Very quick and seamless updates of your product base
© Copyright zVisuel 2001-2013